Thursday, June 22, 2000

NEED... SLEEP...

So the site is slowly growing. Here it is, 2:30 in the morning again... I don't think I've slept more than 4 hours per night because of this damn site. But it's coming along nicely. I'm learning a lot about Java and a little CGI Perl in the process though, and refining what little HTML I know as well. Today I created a form for the first time as part of The Dick List, which you should really check out and add to! It's pretty bare thus far, but I have a few people that have been bugging me to get it working just so they can post to it, and word is already spreading, so I think it's going to be fairly successful. In any case, I will be posting to it anytime some creep crosses me! Got my asshole ex up there as the Dick Of The Month already! I love being this creative. I'm supposed to be contributing a monthly column on Poisyn.com soon, and I might also feature a section on roadkill... but the details of that are to come later. For now though, I really need to hit the hay! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment