Friday, March 29, 2002

Local study shows that love for baseball requires penis!

Well, that seems to be the case in my workplace anyway. Today ALL the guys were picking out their game days for the upcoming baseball season. These game days are being paid for with company money from what I gather. So if there are 'free' baseball tickets being handed out here, do you think anyone asked me what days I'd like to go? Nope. Are they forgetting that last season I was glowing with anticipation on the days that I was going to a game? Are they forgetting all the times I came into work last season talking about what a great homer Barry hit? Apparently so. The degree of sexism at my job astounds me. I guess that's part of the male brain I will never understand - how they think they are so goddamn superior to women. Women's Lib amounts to shit in this place. I've fucking had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment