Tuesday, August 6, 2002

The King

...of STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS! And who else but Bill should wear that crown. So this morning I come in, and there's a purchase order on my desk directly between my computer monitor and keyboard. Do you think there's any way in hell I might NOT notice it sitting there? So anyway, Bitchass Bill is like watching me out of the corner of his eye, and the moment I pick the thing up to start working on it, he leans over my cubicle (another thing I HATE), looks at the piece of paper in my hand and goes "Oh Chris, did you see that order I left on your desk?" and then just keeps looking at me waiting for me to answer. I didn't immediately speak because I was busy in my mind rephrasing "Now what do you think you stupid fucking douche bag" so it wouldn't sound QUITE so bad, and finally I raised my eyebrows and said "You mean the order that's right here in my hand Bill?" and he says something like "Yeah you saw it right?"

LIKE FUCKING DUH!!!!

And this is by no means the first time he has done this. What a goddamn tard.

No comments:

Post a Comment