Monday, September 30, 2002

I need Image::Magick damnit

Yeah... So I used to have this WONDERFUL tool built into Movable Type where I could upload a picture, choose whether I want an embedded image or a pop-up, and if I chose pop-up, I could specify the size of the thumbnail I wanted, it would make a perfectly sized popup window with no scrollbars or menus, and it would spit the lovely chunk of code out for me to paste wherever I pleased.

My webhost SWEARS that Image::Magick has been installed... Funny, Movable Type says it hasn't. And because of this, the reconstruction of my entire website is on hold until I figure out what the hell to do about this.

I think it goes without saying that I'm pretty peeved over it. So I got bored and changed templates... I don't particularly like ANY of the templates supplied with MT, but I got sick of looking at the navy blue/white one.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment