Monday, February 24, 2003

Yum.

So there has been a mystery odor eminating from my refrigerator for a while now, but all my attempts at finding the culprit failed miserably. FINALLY though, I dug into the back of the fridge, further than any man has dared go before, past the year old jar of pickle relish, the prehistoric bottle of mustard, the unmentionable condiments having expired ages ago that everyone refuses to admit having stashed away in the depths of the frigidaire, I found the vile fiend. And ohhhhh was it vile! I present you with... THANKSGIVING TURKEY! I shit you not, the bag of mold and rotting flesh you see below was once leftover turkey from Thanksgiving dinner. Careful, I think it looked at me and I was sure I saw it move!



And while on the subject of food, today I bought a butternut squash. The most phallic vegetable I've seen so far.



Hungry now?

No comments:

Post a Comment