Thursday, May 3, 2001

Good Times

Ok, life is good... I interviewed today at an agency in SF and within an hour I already got a call back from a company that supposedly has never responded to a single resume' before. ('cause I'm so totally cool) and I meet with them Monday. Also, I may have found not one, but two places to live in the near future... One would be in an apartment in SF with five, count 'em, five guys, a few of which are totally hot (no, I'm not telling you which ones, so don't ask!) and my other potential option may be with a girlfriend of mine and another of her friends in a three-bedroom house in Daly City. Ah, decisions, decisions. Also, to add to my glee, I get to see Stabbing Westward the night before my birthday (which is May 16th - feel free to send me money, diamonds and candy) AND Jeremy is so totally cool because he's taking me to see Dave Matthew's Band on the 18th! WHOOPEE!!! Let the good times roll! J-Dogg, you da bomb (yo). ~EC

No comments:

Post a Comment