Wednesday, May 16, 2001

MUSIC AND BOOZE... THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday to MEEEEE!!! Everyone feel free to send me jewelry, money and candy! So I went to see Stabbing Westward last night... it was bomb. They mostly played new stuff off their new album that isn't out yet, and a few weeks ago I stumbled across a site that already had the new lyrics on it, so I was like the ONLY person singing along. But I had lots of guys buying me drinks ('cause I wasn't wearing a whole lot... Matt, ya missed out sweetie) so I came home nice and toasted with kick ass music rattling around in my head. Oh, and once again I have to give J-Dogg MAD PROPS! Ya know that Dave Matthews show he's taking me to on Friday? Well he decided to give me his other spare ticket to bring someone of my choice. How fuckin' cool is that? So I'm bringing a QT-Pie with me. (I don't think he knows I think he's a cutie, but I guess if he visits my site anytime soon, he will. Oh well, damn my shy ass) Anyway, it's gonna be hellllllla fun (yeah, I still say 'hella')! So in the words of Al Bundy, LET'S ROCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment